(703) 841-3838; Fax: (703) 841-3840
Parish Liaison Network
- Approved by the pastor at each parish. The PLN acts as the link between the parish and Catholic Charities; and between parish and the other parishes of the diocese.
- By holding quarterly training and networking meetings at parishes. At each meeting a formation talk is given by one of the diocesan priests, and representatives have an opportunity to meet other Catholics interested in helping the poor.
- By coordinating a diocese-wide response to urgent needs in the community.
- By publishing a monthly PLN email newsletter with the latest news, information best practices, tips and more …
- By building and maintaining a comprehensive database with contact information for all social services ministries for the participating parishes in the diocese.
The Parish Liaison Network provides parishes with the support and information they need to engage in corporal works of mercy. The Parish Liaison Network also strives to more effectively coordinate services and assist other parishes in need.
For more information, contact Sally O’Dwyer at (703) 841-3838 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
For the latest information from the Virginia Catholic Conference, go to http://www.vacatholic.org
For the latest information from the Virginia Interfaith Center, go to http://www.virginiainterfaithcenter.org
For more information, contact Sally at (703) 841-3838 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .