(703) 841-3898, Fax: (703) 841-3840
Donate your car!
(working or non-working cars accepted)
Navigating Northern Virginia without a vehicle can keep people from accessing jobs, and the opportunity to move out of poverty. A car can transform lives and help people support their families, reduce their reliance on subsidies and become more financially secure. Catholic Charities Car Ministry needs you to donate your car. These cars are given directly to those in need. We also accept non-working cars which support this ministry.
Benefits of Car Donation
- Help a family in need! Know that your car will directly go to a worthy family and help improve the quality of their life.
- Itís easy! Our goal is to make donating your car as easy as possible. We will help you through the process and handle all of the paperwork, including title transfer.
- Itís free! You will have NO costs for donating your car.
- Great tax deduction! We are a qualifying 501(c)(3) agency. You will receive an IRS donation receipt for the value for your car.
- It will simplify your life! Avoid the hassles of having to sell your car. No want ads, craiglistings, or car dealers to contend with. Who knows what you can do with all of that extra space in your garage!
- Non-working cars provide financial support as well to volunteer ministry.
Read about how Car Ministry affects families in our communities in this article by the Arlington Catholic Herald.